Hendrick Ranch Elementary is committed to producing self-directed, dedicated, and proficient students by providing a safe environment and establishing a culture of high expectations.
Hendrick Ranch Elementary School's mission is to provide an environment where students, staff, and community are involved in a positive and supportive manner to develop and maintain successful educational opportunities. The parents, students and staff of Hendrick Ranch Elementary will collaborate
• Achieve excellence in student performance
• Respect individual differences and the rights of others.
• Develop student acceptance of personal responsibility in the educational process and in their everyday lives.
• Promote pride in the school's achievement of high standards, both academic and personal.
• Encourage students to work to their fullest potential
• Promote good citizenship
Hendrick Ranch believes in a vision of shared responsibility for the success of students exemplified by the following vision:
Hendrick Ranch Elementary School: The Heart of the Community Where Students and Learning Come First.